Since 1966, when our company was established as Chikamochi Pure Chemical Laboratory in Osaka, we have been making a great effort with your help and have fortunately marked our 50th anniversary. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to you.
I am also grateful for your visit to our company's website, which has been relaunched to mark this occasion.
Away from Osaka where we started our business, we are now manufacturing products in Techno-park Kyoto in Kyotanba-cho, Funai-gun, Kyoto, an area blessed with an abundance of nature. All these years, we have experienced the tide of technological progress calling for a transformation. We have acquired new customers for iron chloride, which we have been producing since our foundation, and made an entry into a new field of cerium compounds. With the belief that "by making products with integrity, we can ascend one step," we intend to make a collective effort to keep creating satisfactory products with the stance that "I will do it and not wait for someone else do it."
The president, Haruko Chikamochi
- Company name
- Chikamochi Pure Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Date of establishment
- March, 1966
- 10 million yen
- Haruko Chikamochi Hirohiko Furukawa
- [Head Office]
Yamabiko Building, 1-9-16, Oyodominami, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 531-0075, Japan
Telephone: +81-6-6453-2062 / Facsimile: +81-6-6453-2063
57, Warabi, Shimoyama, Kyotanba-cho, Funai-gun, Kyoto 622-0201, Japan
Telephone: +81-771-83-0494 / Facsimile: +81-771-83-0496
2-1, Nukata-cho, Amagasaki, 661-0962, Japan
- Business contents
- Manufacture and sale of various etching agents for electronic materials, high-purity reagents, and industrial chemicals.
- Established Chikamochi Pure Chemical Laboratory in Oyodo-ku, Osaka-shi (founded by the first president, Kazuhiko Chikamochi)
- Completed the construction of Plant One
- Started sale of antimony trichloride and ferrous chloride
- Started processing of zinc (granular, sandy, mossy, millet)
- Completed the construction of Plant Two, three furnaces made with fire bricks
- Completed the construction of Plant Three (1st floor: reaction chamber, 2nd floor: product warehouse)
- Completed the facility for the second cerium ammonium of nitric acid
- Installed 600-liters GL tank for ferric chloride
- Entity conversion was undertaken and company name changed to Chikamochi Pure Chemical Co., Ltd. (president: Haruko Chikamochi)
- Completed the construction of Suita Plant, production of ferric chloride solution
- Expanded business to Kyoto Central Technology Park, completed the construction of Plant One, production of diammonium cerium (IV) nitrate
- Completed the construction of Plant Two, production of ferric chloride
- Completed the construction of multipurpose facility and laboratory (closed Suita Plant)
- Completed the construction of the facility for small volume reaction to perform test production (closed the Head Office, Oyodo Plant)
- Started recycling of diammonium cerium (IV) nitrate
- Started manufacturing and sale of food additives (ferric chloride)
- Relocated Head Office (Yamabiko Building, 1-9-16, Oyodominami, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi )